Change Management Practitioner Certification
An opportunity to enhance your ability to plan, implement and manage the impact of change
CM500 and CM510 | Foundations 3 days | Practitioner 2 days
APMG International Change Management
As change is inevitable, we need to develop our ability to deal with it – before, during and after it happens.
Developed in partnership with the Change Management Institute, APMG Change Management certification is designed to equip you with knowledge, theories and approaches to implement successful change initiatives.
This course prepares you for the APMG CHANGE MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION exam on Day 3 and the PRACTITIONER exam on Day 5.
You will explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organizations and change leaders; helping those responsible for change initiatives:
- unlock resistance to change
- provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to navigate change
- draw from a range of approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- speed up the implementation of change initiatives
Certification is based on the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook and aligns with the Change Management Institute’s Change Management Body of Knowledge.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT FOUNDATION Certification (3 days)
(Practitioner certification pre-requisite) focuses on:
- Change and the Individual
- Change and the Organization
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Change Management Practice
About the Exam
After an opportunity to practice with APMG sample questions and test papers, you will have 40 minutes to complete a closed-book exam with 50 multiple choice style questions (50% pass mark). You must pass the Change Management FOUNDATION Certification™ exam before sitting the Change Management PRACTITIONER Certification™ exam.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT PRACTITIONER Certification (2 days)
- Learning and Change
- Project Management Environment
- Sustaining Change
About the Exam
After an opportunity to review and practice with APMG sample questions and test papers, you will have 2 ½ hours to complete an open-book exam (50% pass mark).
Is this for you?
- Are you responsible for leading, managing or supporting change initiatives?
- Are you working in an organization where a change initiative is being planned or taking place?
- Do you want Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, then Change Management Certification could be for you.
Why would you become Change Management certified?
- better understand individuals’ response to change and how to motivate
- better understand how change affects organizations
- increase your ability to identify and work with the stakeholders
- learn how to assess the impact of change
- learn how to develop effective change teams
- increase your ability to effectively communicate change that builds and maintains engagement
- increase your ability to recognize and address resistance to change
- learn the process of sustaining change and how to embed a change initiative as ‘business as usual’
How could Change Management certification benefit your workplace?
- build the organization’s capacity to align with strategic priorities
- increase the probability of successful business transformation
- minimize costs, delays and loss of employee engagement often associated with failed initiatives
- align change initiatives with established, process-driven methods to create a unified approach
- develop and sustain employee commitment and alignment during times of change
- build and maintain internal and external stakeholder engagement
- manage more effective change communications to ensure change is understood and supported
- improve assessment of change impact and integrated change planning
If you would like to learn more, please get in touch with Cathy Steven, firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING CANCELLATION POLICY
Health in Common reserves the right to cancel any training at any time. Health in Common will inform registrants via email of cancellations at least 48 hours ahead of the workshop or training date. Participants registered for a workshop or training cancelled by Health in Common will receive a full refund.
To request a full refund, registrants must cancel up to one week (five business days) before the workshop or training date (or start date for multi-day training). No refunds will be issued to registrants who cancel within one week of the workshop or training date (or start date for a multi-day training). Registrants who do not show up for a workshop or training will be responsible for the full ticket price.